Help make our 11th anniversary Conference the best one ever!
Any and all donations are graciously accepted and appreciated. In fact, we couldn't host the Conference without the support of loyal donors like you.
All donations will be applied toward scholarships for our 11th anniversary Conference. Your donation of $125 gives a financially challenged adult the incredible opportunity to experience the Conference, while a donation of $35 will send a youth to the 11th anniversary Conference. Please donate today.
As Great Lakes Bioneers celebrates our 11th anniversary, now more than ever, we play a crucial role catalyzing the transition to a restored world.
2012 Ways to be Involved or download our 2012 Supporter Packet!
- Underwrite one of our exciting events, such as Family Space, the Media Room, or the Childrenís Concert. If you're interested in underwriting, please contact Renee Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult & Youth Scholarship Donations
- Donate $125 to provide a financially challenged adult with the opportunity to experience the 11th annual Great Lakes Bioneers Conference.
- Donate $35 to send a youth to this year's Conference.
Silent Auction Donations
- Donate items or services to our highly popular and frequently visited silent auction. What a great way to give back while showcasing your earth- and people-friendly wares and services!
- Help us spread the word. Let your customers, members, and friends know about the Great Lakes Bioneers Conference:
- Include a short description of the Conference on your web site with a logo and link to our web site, glbconference.org.
- Promote the Conference through e-blasts.
- Ask us to submit a targeted article for your newsletter.
- Place a stack of our registration brochures at your favorite places throughout Northern Michigan.
- Sell movie or concert tickets.
- Make an in-kind donation such as local food, art items, or materials for Family Space and/or youth activities.
- Table in the exhibit area and share what you do with participants who care. $25 for non-profit organizations includes a 5' table.
Note: Due to space constraints, this year we are not going to be able to host the vendor room. We invite all businesses to participate in the Conference in alternative ways this year, such as presenting, donating to the silent auction, attending as a participant and/or placing an ad.
If you would like to be involved in our 11th anniversary Conference
or if you have a question or an idea, please contact Renée Herman at email@example.com or 231.947.0312.
Be a part of the solution for people and planet!